If you have recommendations, please let me know!
- “Penetration Testing: A Hands-On Introduction to Hacking” by Georgia Weidman (Amazon)
- “The Web Application Hacker’s Handbook: Finding and Exploiting Security Flaws 2nd Edition” by Dafydd Stuttard, Marcus Pinto (Amazon)
- “RTFM: Red Team Field Manual” by Ben Clark (Amazon)
- “Breaking into Information Security: Learning the Ropes 101” by Andy Gill (leanpub)
- “The Hacker Playbook 2: Practical Guide To Penetration Testing” by Peter Kim (Amazon)
- “Hacker Methodology Handbook” by Thomas Bobeck (Amazon)
- “Hash Crack: Password Cracking Manual (v3)” by Joshua Picolet (Amazon)
Taken from http://www.iso-9899.info/wiki/Books and ##c on IRC Freenode.
- “Mastering Algorithms with C: Useful Techniques from Sorting to Encryption” by Kyle Loudon (Amazon)
- “C Traps and Pitfalls” by Andrew Koenig (Amazon)
- “C Pocket Reference” by Peter Prinz, Ulla Kirch-Prinz (Amazon)
- “K&R C” (2nd edition) by Brian W. Kernighan, Dennis M. Ritchie (Amazon)